Sunday, February 28, 2010

Haul: Albion & Eumora Facial Soap

Ok.. I promised myself that I wont be buying anymore skincare products until I finish using my current stash... It's quite a lot, to be honest..

But my friend was going to Taiwan and it's really hard to stop myself from asking her to buy the Albion product for me since I've been lemming it for some time.

The other item was actually purchased by my ma, to entertain her client.. This small bar of soap measuring 2"x1"x1cm costs S$40.00. It better be good. I haven't had the chance to try it yet since I dont want to open any new products without finishing my current ones...

So, I will try to write something after I have used them.

The Eumora Facial Soap
Price: S$40.00
URL: http://www.eumorasoap.com/
Pic Source: Actual product photo taken by Cirrus

As we can see, the whole bar of soap is approx the size of the normal laptop touchpad. I went to the website to understand more on the product and I got this feeling that this is a MLM product. Anyway, I'll give this a try once my current cleansers run out.


















Albion Essential Skin Conditioner
Price: Unknown until my friend asks me for $
URL: http://www.albion.co.jp/products/series_list.php?series_code=0120
Pic Source: Actual product photo taken by Cirrus

Albion is a very well-known Japanese skincare and cosmetics company and rumor has  it that they are the good people who helps Anna Sui produce the fine line of makeup and skincare.

This product is one of Albion's best selling item, with many beauty awards under it's belt and topping the sales charts of Japanese Toners market for years. Some say this bottle surpasses even the Miracle water..

This product is highly raved in beauty forums. Not to mention many Taiwanese and Japanese celebs. And I've read that the Japanese royals also uses this line...

So, I had to get my hands on it, no matter the price.. I just had to try it myself... And since my friend was going to Taiwan, I just couldn't make myself pass on the chance to own a bottle of this famed toner.




















No comments:

Post a Comment