Saturday, April 24, 2010

GWP + Updates

It's been awhile since my last update. During this time, I started on a new job and those who are on my facebook probably would have known that it isn't really a walk in the park. I'm still trying to get settled down into the new environment.

So amidst all the chaos, I just wasn't able to find the energy to do reviews or post any photos.

Anyway, let's talk about happy things.. Got a few lovelies along the way but didn't get the chance to unwrap them until today. And yes, I promised myself that I wont spend anymore money on skincare. And so I rationalize that if I buy makeup and magazines that have GWP, it won't really count as spending money. Alright, it's kind of a cheat but I just cant resist.

There's alot to post and after a failed attemtp to squeeze everything into 1 post, I will post up the Magazines GWP first while the next one will focus on what I bought. >>>
Recently, there was an onslaught of magazines with great GWP. So being a passionate shopper, thanks to Ah Ling and Beaute-Runway for the great information, I was able to grab these hotcakes in time.

Amica x Nuxe

For the month of April 2010, Amica was giving away a full sized Nuxe Lotion Tonique Aux 3 Roses Toning Lotion (200ml) for every purchase of the magazine. This is definitely a great bargain!!! The Toner alone retails at SGD30++. I was so excited that I bought 3 sets. One for moi, one for my cousin and one, my cupboard?





















Singapore Tatler x Loccitane Olive Gift Set

For the month of April 2010, you get a Loccitane Olive Gift Set for every purchase of the Singapore Tatler. The gift set contains a 50ml Organic Olive Radiance Cleansing Foam, a 15ml Luminous Body Cream and a 75g Oliver Bar Soap. A great value given that the Singapore Tatler retails at SGD8.00 while the cleaning foam alone retails at SGD30++ for 100ml. Definitely great travel buddies to have. Not to mention the pretty box that I would like to use to store my stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment