Monday, January 8, 2007

Review/ Skincare: Origins - Constant Comforter


This is one of the first few products I bought when I first started with Origins. I cant remember why and how I started with this brand but I've never looked back. I buy this by bulk cos one of my friend's cousin works in duty free and she gets huge discounts off Origins products.

I've never quite taken up with creamy products in a tub since I find them to be messy and doesn't spread very well with my sensitive and yet, dry face.

But this one was the exception. It was very spreadable, despite it's texture and whenever I have a serious attack, I would slather this on my areas of redness and when I wake up the next day, my skin would have calmed down. Not a miracle worker but at least it doesn't scare people on the streets.

It's my saving grace for now, until I find something else that works even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment