Thursday, February 28, 2008

ZhenYang Blogging MOMG!

In response to desperate calls for the blog to be revived, i repay my debts to the 6V faamily in which i am seeking refuge in. Back in Aksai Chin, we have the tradition to treat benefactors "Xiao Long Murtabak" or "小笼摸他爸" in Chinese, however, due to limited resources and unlimited wants, I am unable to practice that tradition to my benefactors in 6V who hid me away from those immigration officers catching illegal immigrants who swam here from Aksai Chin.

Let me provide some background information for my humble hometown.



This is my hometown Aksai Chin Plateau. As you can see, it lies between China and India. During the Sino-Indian War due to border disputes, the 人多势众 Chinese army took over our village during the day while the 暗无天日 Indian army drove them out by nightfall. Living inbetween two superpowers, we had little choice but to grow acustomed rapid change in culture.

Aksai Chin people are generally multilinguistic and multicultural beings. We have our own cuisine, called the "Ak-SaiKang" or "cuisine derived from doing dirtywork for the Chinese and Indian invaders" in Tibetan language. Some of our more famous dishes include 小笼摸他爸 (small basket murtabak), 麻婆兼并 (horny grandmother prata), 羊肉烧麦 (mutton siewmai) etc.

One fine day, when i was roaming the deserts of Aksai Chin, i found a very adorable llama!



Hence, i brought it home! Never in my worst nightmare did i expect that this adorable llama is actually Tibetan seperatist Dalai Llama who was hounded by the Chinese army! A bounty of 10 goats and 10 camels was placed on the problemic animal's head! Tempted by the generous rewards, I thought of surrendering the seperatist Llama to the authorities. Sensing its iminent death, Dalai Llama promised me 11 goats and 11 camels if I could help him escape, hence, my slippery adventure down the Indian peninsula began.

Together, we overcomed all adversities and arrived safely in the seaside city of തിരുവനന്തപുരം or Thiruvananthapuram.



From there, we swam west towards Egypt as Dalai wanted to reunite with its mummy, only to find that the "E" on our compass had no relation to Egypt. We ended up in a place with alot of monks. We disregarded them. Following the "S" of the compass, we fianlly arrived in Singapore as expected. However, Malaysia recently imposed a ban on controlled goods heavily subsidised by the government from being brought across the crossway.

-related article-

$These controlled goods include petrol, cooking oil, flour, sugar, milk and llamas, hence, I had to part with Dalai Llama. It was an emotional occasion, but 孟子曰:天降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,勞其筋骨,餓其體膚,空乏其身,行指亂其所爲,所以動心忍性,曾益其所不能, I contained my emotions and swam across the Straits of Johor and TADA! I am in Singapore!

So this is my story, i urge all members of the 6V faamily to share their life story with us! Woops running out of time!

BONUS PICTURE: Our beloved Zehong



-ZhanYong

No comments:

Post a Comment