Wednesday, March 5, 2008

RETARD ALERT!

BEK CHEK.
today my 2 beloved classmates, ONE OF THEM MY CLASSMATE FOR 4 YEARS GOING ON 6, sabo-ed me today la wth.

firstly:
i was just commenting to tiong weijie that raja is my eye candy cos he damn handsome ahhaha! then, during physics lecture, raja's class is behind our class! whoo. anyway, that's not the point. the point is, tiong weijie THE STUPID IDIOT went to tell (i almost typed raja's real name out) raja:

"eh got girl like you eh"
doubledew.tee.effffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. i where got like him! he's just eye candy!

raja's friend (who is obviously kaypo): WHOOOOOOOO!!!!

wejie points at me.
doubledew.tee.effffffffffffffffffffffffffff. eff dao bu xing already. heh heh tries to laugh it off.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUCKKKKKK. weijie said he looked abit shy HAHAHAH WTH. excuse me mister, you sabo me like that and you not apologetic one leh! SHIT YOU LA HAHA.

secondly:
reginaliew was showing me a photo of her *CENSORED*, so i was commenting this other guy in the picture quite cute, see him before in school. THEN, my most beloved classmate went to add that guy to our convo and told him:

*DOUBLE-CENSORED*! my friend thinks you're cute!
WTH REGINALIEWWWWWWWWWWWW.

after that she still dare to tell me: EH YOU GOT SABO-ED TWICE TODAY!
thankyouverymuch.

ahha back to mugging!

extract from meiting's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment