Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hogs, hangovers, and haute couture



















This Saturday Joseph and I went up to Fayetteville for the Alabama game and we had so much fun. We started off at the Harper's box with all of the Harper clan, which is always fun! I cant help but having a blast with all of them, they are just such great people, and we realize every time we see Scott and Lyndsey again, how much we truly miss them. Lyndsey and I are always having a moment where we almost pee our pants b/c we are laughing so hard. It usually isnt really over much, we just crack ourselves up I guess.
After the terrible Hog performance, we went straight to Sarah and Jared's for a post game BBQ. As always we had a blast. I love seeing baby Charlie and all of the Lehrens, who I miss so much.
Considering the game started at 11:30, I had had a few beers before the BBQ, and then continued sipping throughout the night. Im so glad I stuck with the Ultras b/c although I feel a little lazy today, I am happy to announce that my eye is not twitching! yes! I think it is a miracle when I do not have an eye twitch post drinking, b/c it has become a staple in my life, whether or not I am drinking, just simply when I am tired. However, a few glasses of wine always seems to irritate and enhance the chances of it happening. I have discovered with a lot of water, more sleep and sipping beer slowly helps my chances of having a non twitching day much better!
ok, enough about the twitching!
Now, I am watching the Emmy's in my PJ's and feeling very under dressed! There are some gorgeous dresses on the red carpet tonight. Teri Hatcher's was fab, but my fav I think is Eva Longoria, the big bow was gorgeous!
Well, I am going to sit on my comfy couch with Lola and keep watching the self indulgent stars and coveting all of the haute couture gowns....even though I think there are just as fabulous girls and fashion right here in Arkansas ( and we dont need stylists!) hah!
ok, see ya later!
ciao
mo




No comments:

Post a Comment