Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Matron of Honor? oh no- Im old...


















Last weekend I hosted a engagement party for Kristi and Matt at Randy's house in Fayetteville. Crandall, Randy's g-friend and one of my friends from high school (Go Bulldogs..) was the mastermind of the party and made the whole thing fabulous. We had margarita machines, smoked pork and tons of other food and goodies!
Kristi and Matt are getting married next summer on the same weekend (except 2 years later) as Joseph and I, July 25th (we were July 28th). We can have some fun anniversary trips together!

It was the same night as Bikes Blues and BBQ. My husband, once in a random while will hop on his bike and ride, so he was down there all day and I was running around like a mad woman getting ready for the party and never made it down there....darn. ha.

Kristi looked at me while we were in the kitchen, and randomly goes "hey, you want to be my matron of honor?" I basically had already taken the job, knowing I would be in the wedding, and Kristi was my maid of honor....but I hadnt thought about being the "matron" of honor! I know, i know, I am married so that means matron, but someone should seriously reconsider that word.
Anyways, I guess I will just have to out do her and be the best matron of honor ever!
ciao!
mo

No comments:

Post a Comment