Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So little chance,so little time

Gsc result is coming out this friday ): not positive abt it.im seriously praying hard that i wont do that badly.not asking too much.just a d or c.cus to be able to pass is considered good alr,considering that i screwed paper2 quite badly i think.or maybe the moderation will help.hopefully (:

but then again,although it's H1,it still affects whether i can make it to uni.wat's worse is that we cant retake it no matter how badly we do.unless we take it as private candidate.but no,it just means i'll have to waste 1yr.

i really want to take up psychology in nus.but wat if my grades dun allow me too? got no alternatives,given that im not at all interested in engineering,music,medicine, sciences,.......etc.
ok,put it in another way,im only interested in social science.bleh!

since there's nth i can do,i'll just try to stop thinking abt it till friday morning (:
crosscountry tmr! (:

oh yah.i must share this! my daddy is such a joke HAHA
daddy called during chem tut,so i answered his call secretly and he put down after he realised im still having lesson.so i msged him. (exact msges)
me: Im still in school.why? (:
daddy: fetch u if u are going back soon
(he's somewhere near my sch n i tot like quite nice of him.but a pity that my lessons end late today)
me: haha.okok.it's ok.i end at 5+ today (:
daddy: cannot make it bye
i was sososososo shocked ok? my first reaction was turn to kq n said 'my daddy attitude me!'
no full stop no comma no nth! bye me somemore! so attitude ok?!?! then we started laughing HAHAHAHAHA laughed till i cried lah.damn joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment