Monday, June 1, 2009

Attraction of beauty

Went to sch today with my fringe pinned up today (: cool hehe.but everyone was like 'what happened to uuuuuu?!?!' where got so scary seriously?!? )): i think not bad mah.tsk! dun care.by pinning up my fringe i feel more awake and it's actually better for my pimples-infected forehead )):

hols dun feel like hols at all.still have to wake up early for sch and stay in sch till like for example 5 today ): shall not complain more,it's my Alevel yr,what can i say? jia you!! (:

dinner with ll and se at jp,ajisen (((: as usual my volcano ramen! chatted at the usual place after the heavy dinner.shengyuan came over for a short while to pass me the cookies he baked (: yummm! hsh at 10pm.time to study now! bleh!

oh yah!!! how can i ever forget to blog this photo in the previous post?!?! spot the odd one out HAHAHAHA

*spotted*

No comments:

Post a Comment