Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lazy day at oauchita

I am trying out this bogging on my new blackberry and I don't know if it is going to work. But I am sitting at the lake house with jeff n kathy, jo, and my father in law, waiting for the rain to go away. Jo just made all of us pancakes and they were so yummy. What a good ill hubby. My mom spent the night with us in the fort two nights ago and jo was doing the laundry and she just sat there in amazement at his domestic abilities. She made sure I knew how lucky I was to even have a husband that was aware the laundry was going much less take the initiative to wash, dry AND fold! However sometimes he goes a ill bit overboard..like the day I loaded the dishwasher and he came in and reloaded it bc I didn't do it right. Ridiculous. I still love em the..but sometimes I wanna kill him.

I'm sure we all feel that way sometimes. But I try not to let myself forget how lucky I am to have a domesticated, anal retentive, lovable husband

Well I'm gonna finish watching tom watson choke in the playoff of the british open. Let's pray he pulls it out. Then its off to the water. I lug sundays on the pontoon on oauchita!

CIAO

MO

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment