Monday, February 8, 2010

A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend!

...that is what they say. And I guarantee you that this saying is perfectly true in some weird way. Everybody had a great time Friday night. You can be very disappointed if you weren't here. Those free shots I told you about, had its effects. They went away every time like warm bread, or "ca painea calda". I myself got in the "very drunk guy" position. And I wasn't the only one. Laughing, dancing, friends, all of the house specialty. Hey, we even were open until early morning.
We liked the atmosphere. You liked the atmosphere.
And about my experience? I got to tell you one thing though, before I'll write something further. I never would have thought that my sight will get this blurry Friday night. But, that's the magic. Simply, drink, drink, drink and drunk. Maybe made a little bit a fool of myself, especially in the morning. Sorry for the toilet and the people in my way for the bathroom.
Next Friday, same thing. Salutare.

No comments:

Post a Comment