Saturday, October 2, 2010

Collective Haul: Guardian + SaSa+ Guardian + Watsons + Body Shop

I'm back for a brief moment... This week has been stressful. It's like living in a different time zone and suffering the effects of jetlag when I didn't even leave the country.

Anyway, on a lighter note, this entry would be a showcase of my collective hauls over the last few weeks from various drugstores. I won't be publishing the prices as I've lost the receipts when I accidentally put them through the shredder..

First up are some containers. Daiso Ion just opened recently and Ling introduced me to the vacuum skincare containers that she bought from there.

The design is very much prevalent in many skincare packaging but I haven seen one being sold as an empty bottle for decanting purposes. And so, I decided to get 1 to try out when I passed by Daiso Ion.

I spent a good amount of time, squatted at the container section to search for these coveted containers. Apparently, they are very popular and I only managed to find 2 of them. And so, being the kiasu singaporean, I grabbed the last 2, instead of the original 1 piece I had in mind.

The jar bottles on the right were actually from J.Low, and she got them from Hong Kong. These bottles have an additional flap (similar to Japanese Cream foundation packaging) to protect the product from drying out or leaking through the screw cap threads. Of course, such items are easily available in SGP but look at the prices!!! That's HKD15 for a pack of 2. I can probably only get 1 if I were to buy in SGP.


Next, Tsubaki Shampoo set from SaSa (S$29.00+). I've long wanted to try this range of shampoo ever since 女人我最大 introduced this during a hair care segment.


Next are sheet masks from Sasa and Guardian. I'm not usually a sheet mask person as I feel suffocated having a piece of wet "paper" over my face. But ever since I've tried the Leaders Clinic sheet masks, I've been hooked, albeit the steep price.

The mask are made of silk cellulose, which fits perfectly well along the contours of my mooncake face and doesn't drip (no mess).


SaSa was offering really good discounts on their premium sheet masks some time ago and I grabbed some of them for personal use or to be given to friends.

(From Left: Silk Whitia Highly Concentrated Collagen Gel Mask, Hanfang Anti-Oxidizing Mask, Beauty Talk Collagen Mask, Neogence Hydrating Mask)

Went back the second time to grab a few more....

(From Left: Hakubi Q10 Mask, Beauty Talk Collagen Mask- Blue, Beauty Talk Indebenone Q10 Mask - Pink)

Next up is from Watsons. It's Maybelline's latest mascara product - Magnum Volum' Express.


And a really cute makeup pouch with feline prints.. Fell in love with at first sight.



I was complaining to J.Yeo the other day about thinning hair due to stress when she asked me about the hair brush that I use. 

I was using the free plastic comb given out at those $10 per haircut shops that my dad frequents. And she was dead against that and insisted that I get a proper hair brush.

And so, I got the Body Shop hair brush that she swears by.


No comments:

Post a Comment