Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just call me Greedy

Yes, friends, the mystery of the abandoned/lost Golden Retriever has been solved by my mother, the neighbourhood sleuth...and to think I was worried about this dog for 2 weeks!

Mom: [Offering dog food] Come here, poor doggie.
Stinky: Wow! Thanks! [Gobble gobble]
Old Lady: You don't have to feed it...
Stinky: Hey old woman, watch what you are saying - [Gobble gobble]
Mom: Why? So poor thing, lost and so faithful.
Old Lady: Haha, no no, it's not lost.
Stinky: ...[Gobble gobble]
Old Lady: It's just greedy.
Stinky: Old woman, don't call [gobble gobble] me names!
Old Lady: It belongs to that house over there, behind. Can see? It sneaks out almost every morning.
Mom: Who's the owner?
Old Lady: You never see him before meh? An old man with many of this kind of dogs? He feeds them once a day only, so this one is very greedy, comes and sits in front of my house to beg me for food every morning.
Mom: Aiyoh.
Old Lady: Yah, very greedy.
Mom: And stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment