Thursday, April 24, 2008

HELLO! This blog is so dead! These few weeks have been really busy. :O

Who's going owj's house this Sunday! Play wii! haha :D Actually I think he's quite nice. He gave us hersheys. x)

Activity: Play Wii
Venue: OWJ's house
Date: Sunday 27.04.08
Meeting time: 10AM
Meeting venue: AMK MRT

:D

owj says that only 7-8 people can go because his house has no space. But the more the merrier! So we should all go! :D

Aiya I don't know what to blog about. I don't know how to blog interestingly. We have 4 people in the class running for APOLLO FAC COMM! :D dom, jiamin, reginaliew and lisyn! JIAYOU! hahaha hope all 4 get in or something. [/edit] Oh mark too! :D

Next Sat is FAC OUTING! Regina! Jonsoh's band is performing hahaha. ;D Our fac prince and princess nominees are LISYN & JINLONG respectively. hehehe GO GO! [/edit] After today's discussion in the fishtank, TIONG has expressed interest in being fac prince. "I don't mind. Play games only." hahaha. I think he's secretly thinking "send me send me!" :X So another alternative is TIONG (prince) AND JINLONG (princess). BUT. We have decided to send in REGINALIEW AND LEON. :D hahahaha. How happy regina must be now. x)

JIAYOU FOR PHYSICS SPA TMR AND GPP. (((:

guess who i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment