Thursday, December 11, 2008

outings and events?

Ello its been sometime.

Alright straight to the point.

Xmas party
Idea brought up long ago.
No action taken.

zhenyang proposes a "xmas committee so that we dont end up stoning"

I think organising a xmas party is difficult to make effective, not say carry a festive mood.
To make things efficient, I do hope we can gather online on this sat night to make a full discussion.

For a start, I hope we can start brainstorming here. tag it, blog it, we need as many ideas. the wackier the better.

Lets try to get a ball rolling.
A thought here.

I think it'll be great to have santa claus for a complete festive mood.
I was imagining Leon in a santa suit..

And going "HO HO HO..."

Please put down ya'll ideas.
All non 6v friends who view our blog are welcome to give suggestions too (:

PS: I really visioned that image of leon

No comments:

Post a Comment