Friday, December 5, 2008

Till the sea dries up

Met up with HANJINGRU!(: 100 yrs since we last met.had so much to tok abt,maybe u'll like to call it gossiping.haha.i i found out some really omg kind of news.watever it is,great time with her (:

set off from chinese garden at 8plus and headed to tiong for a swim.ok.we didnt really swim.cus the water was too freaking cold.so went jacuzzi instead where there's warm water.end up sitting down there till we left.and we found out that we can actually make a great couple.HAHA

Photobucket
Photobucket
went to change
Photobucket
changed
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
fav for the day (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

this is when the joke of the day comes in.HAHA
ok.jr ponned her econs test cus she didnt finish studying.so she needed mc to allow her to take the make-up test.hence,we went to hunt for clinics.then we arrived at one.she's like super scared that the doc will see through her act of stomache,while waiting outside..
jr: omg.how? im so scared now!
me: lol.dun scared lah.can de.
jr: oh yah! u sick rite?!? why not u help me?!?
me: huh? really?
*the nurse called out HANJINGRU*
doc: so which of u is jr? (friendly)
jr: *points at me*
me: eh,me *faked a smile*
then we tok abt my throat.i didnt lie,told him all the facts abt my condition,except for my identity.HAHA.and meanwhile jr's super scared that the nurse will come in and expose us.but thank god she didnt.lol.and doc was nice,asked me if i needed any mc before i even ask (:
and want to guess the price of our doc visit?
it's freaking 79bucks!!
but seeing that we are just students,the nurse changed some med n it's 47bucks(: still ex though.

Photobucket
look at our 47bucks mc HAHA

then trained to SP to hand in her mc and to get my nice SP shirt.but the shop's not open ):
then went back to tiong again for steamboat (:

Photobucket

then met B at bb mac to study (:
saw kh and wendy there too.haha

Photobucket
dun be mistaken,he's not shy at all. just that he doesnt like taking pics.lol.
Photobucket
i like this (:

after that he brought me to some nice club to walk walk.but with lost of mosquitoes.lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

homesweethome(:

No comments:

Post a Comment