Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Review/ Skincare: Laneige - Perfect Renew Skin Refiner

Item Name: Laneige Perfect Renew Skin Refiner
Size: 120 ml
Retail Price: S$53.00
Available at: Isetan and all good dept stores
* Picture source from Laneige Website*

Haha, since I'm at it, might as well cover my whole skincare regime.

I was first got to know this skincare line due to it's Water Sleeping Pack but didn't have the courage to try out their products due to my highly sensitive skin.

My good friend J.Yeo bought it while we were out shopping and raved that it was featured on 女人我最大. So one day, being adventurous, I decided to try it out by buying the full size. Ok, it was an impulse buy but oh well.. That's another story...

In a nutshell, this is a toner but unlike toners that we used to know, this is a new generation categorized as 高級能化妝水.

These new generation toners does alot more than conventional toners such as hydrating and tightening.

There is an alcohol smell which I think is attributed to the Hyaluronic Acid and takes sometime to get used to.

Initially, my skin did not react well to this toner and there was mild attack. Maybe it was due to my tired skin and I was already thinking of who to send it off to.

However, I decided to try it again a few weeks later when my skin was feeling better. This time round, my skin reacted pretty well to it and there was no cases of inflammation at all.

I have never looked back since and now, it has became one my of daily staple skincare product. Due to my dry skin, I really love the way it makes my moisturizer become so much more spreadable.

And due to it's hydrating properties, easy application and refreshing feel, sometimes I will apply this only when the lazy-bum in me kicks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment