Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Review/ Skincare: Origins - Weil's Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Face Serum


Item Name: Origins - Plantidote-Mega-Mushroom Face Serum
Size: 50 ml / 100 ml
Retail Price: NA
Available at: Isetan & all good dept stores
* Picture source from Instyle Website*

I started using this product since it was launch in 2005. Many bottles later (I lost count), I think it's time to give due recognition.

Friends who have known me for a long time know that I suffered from chronic Sensitive skin. It can get so inflamed sometimes that it's scary to even look at.

It has improved alot over the years but I am still suffering from skin sensitivity.
It could have been this serum, my other skincare escapades or factors such as hormonal changes, ease of mind, change in working environment, ect.

Maybe it's a placebo, maybe it's psychological, who knows. But all that I want to say is that I truly believe that this serum is one of the major contributors to the improvement of my skin condition.

I usually apply this after my toner and before moisturizer. Sometimes, when I am lazy, I'll just apply a layer of this serum, feeling the serum working it's way down into my skin.

This was the first product that actually worked to curb my redness and inflamation. I still remember how happy I was first used it and saw how much the inflammation has subside over the night.

I was immediately won over and it has since became my basic and staple skincare. The price is kind of steep but comparable to similar products on the market. In fact, it is cheaper than the serums that my sister buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment