Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Review/ Skincare: Origins - Modern Friction

Ok, got this after strong recommendation from Ling.

The lady at counter told me that this is good for sensitive skin too and taught me the method to using it.

So, being an arden fan of Origins products and since I need a scrub for my face, I bought it.

The smell of the product was refreshing. It was zesty and wasn't as bad smelling as the other Origins products.

The texture felt coarse on my palms as I scooped it out with a spatula, which made me kind of apprehensive.

But oh well, if can try something like Daily Microfoliant on my skin, I figured, I should be able to use this. At least, it wasn't sizzling due to reaction with water. Besides, I have already prepared myself for the worst.

So, I started to rub a small amount on my outer cheek whereby there was less irritation. To my surprise, it was not as harsh as I initially thought it would be.

The best part is, that small amount that I scooped out was enough for my whole face. Woah.. No wonder the price tag of SGD$75.00. One jar of that will last me a long long time.

The skin felt smoother and cleaner after the scrub and best part was, there was no irritation or inflammation after that.

This has been marked as the must buy product on my list already.

No comments:

Post a Comment