Sunday, November 19, 2006

Review/ Skincare: Origins - Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Face Cream

Got this as a set with the 30ml serum at a real low price from a friend. Initially I only wanted the serum since it's my staple face care item. But since this was going cheap, I figured I might as well buy it together.

I didn't get the face cream from the retailer because it was really expensive compared to the serum. RRP @ $120 (If I don't remember wrongly) for 50ml.

I tried some this morning when I was going out. It had a smell as though it had gone bad. I was pretty alarmed at first but seeing that there was no discolouration, I decided that it was safe to use.

It took some time for me to get used to the smell of my current face cream -- Origins Face Comforter when I started to use it and so I thought I would give the Plantidote Face Cream a few more days.

Nothing special in my opinion. I think the serum is adequate for me. Will see how it goes and update this entry.

Btw, there's a promotion going on from 24th - 26th Nov @ Isetan Scotts (Level 2) whereby members get double chops for every $50 spent.

-----------------------------------------------------
Add On: Tried it for a few days and found it to be too rich for my skin. So, it landed up on my Mom's dressing table. Wahaha.. Ladies, take heed, this is really rich and unless you have very dry skin, pls dun attempt to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment