Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Deck the Halls!

I have definitely fell of the "blogging" bandwagon, but for good reason. I have been so busy with Holiday Market that I haven't had a second to think straight. I am so glad it is over and that I don't have to think about it again until May...and then I will be the CHAIR, rather than the CO-CHAIR, which scares the living crap out of me. To think I have to be solely responsible for the entire auction, considering how complicated I discovered it all is, is terrifying. Oh well....I will be fine. I guess I just need to get pregnant so I have another excuse not to work! haha, just kidding...well - kind of.
Here are some pics of the Opening Night Gala, where our company bought a table for all of our friends. It was so much fun!
Kristi and Monique came up for Holiday Market Girls Night on Friday. We got to take a limo to the event, it was a blast.
After four days of being at the convention center from about 9 to midnight everyday, I was really excited to see my step mom on Sunday and start to get my Christmas up!
She is so amazing at holiday decor. She used to have a flower shop in Bella Vista and so she is very talented at arranging things. I saw a $350 arrangement at Sign, Sealed, and Delivered in Bentonville. I sent her a pic and she stopped by to see it so she could replicate it. She did such an amazing job, I even like hers better.
I am so lucky
I don't think the pics our work justice, but here they are.
PS....if anyone has any fabulous, signature dishes they make for the holidays, I would love to have the recipes. I need some unique recipes for a party I am having
ciao for now
mo

Liz and Jeff at Opening Night Gala



Joseph and I before the chaos of the auction started





Me, Kristi, and Monique in the limo at Girls Night Out





the horrific mess we made decorating the house







the arrangement Sandy made for my dining room table,
sign, sealed, delivered has nothing on her!

My lola bear




the mantle
























No comments:

Post a Comment