Saturday, November 22, 2008

The space between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in

Not in my best mood today :/ BLEH!

1) not enough sleep caused me to be moody since i woke up
2) hate apnn! they are like so roar! 2 of them stepped on my feet n a few of them kept brushing their arms against mine.and they love to push.cant stand it!!!
3) min's not happy with her hair cut ): cheer up min!
4) im super duper broke! with only a few bucks in my wallet
5) visited uncle ronnie,brought back memories

the only pleasant thing is that i had gdfriend outing with min to cut hair.n i finally finally finally cut my BANGZZZZZ! not used to it but i think it's alrite (:

and oh yeah,chalet tmr,but ive not touched anything yet..have to finish packing before 11.30 later so that i can watch my show in peace.but once again.im super tired..i shld get more slp to be energetic for the chalet!

No comments:

Post a Comment