Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gone with the wind

CTSS ALUMNI BBQ ON 13Feb2009
all alumnus invited (:
ppl from sec4'07 who are interested to come,pls let me know (:
and please help to spread
thank you!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________


Chem day today.only got chem lect n tut and nth else.lol.joined kuangkuang's gsc lesson! if felt so different.first time attending his lesson without a need to pay attention.just sitting in for fun and do our own stuff.haha.had 4 page long convo with kshit.cool man!haha.

Was supposed to meet online seller,but neh,sth wrong with the order.cancelled ):
so plazaSUNG after sch with kq and hy (: lunched at pizzahut.convo was so funny!
hy: my * cannot put down lah!
me: yah yah! my * too!! HAHA
kq: omg! my * too!!!!!!
hy me kq: OMG HAHAHAHAHA

after which hy and i went shopshop at cotton on while kq went to develop some photos.then we decided to surprise kq by suddenly appearing at the photo shop.on the way there we saw this!!!


正中平罐装燕窝 omg!!! HAHA

we laughed until we knocked each other's head.haha.damn joke!


ytd was damn joke too.had diarrhoea.but didnt know how to spell it.so asked cx n zn.
me: how to spell diarrhoea huh?
cx: Aiya just say ls lah.haha
me: Zzzz
then i approached liting and ppl for spelling.
me: how to spell diarrhoea huh?
lt: just say shitting uncontrollably.lol
cx zn me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment