Saturday, December 19, 2009

Haul: Isetan Pte Sale - 18 Dec 2009

I originally had a dinner appointment and was going to skip this sale but my friend wasn't able to make and so, off I went to spend $$$... Isetan Card Members get 10% beauty vouchers and if we pay by HSBC Credit card, we getanother 5% worth of vouchers.

I limited myself to max $200 since I've already spent a lot for the month of Nov and Dec 2009. And here are my little pretties....



A bird's eye view of my haul.. Many MAC products.. Woohoo









MAC Haul
I've been thinking of changing foundation and after some advice from Mag and the MAC MA @ Isetan Scotts, I got the Select SPF Foundation and Pressed Powder and a eyeshadow. The foundation applicator was purchased to top up so that I can enjoy the rebate vouchers...





Clarins
I've already stocked up on my Clarins products during the Metro sale but with the 20%+10%+5% off. I just couldn't let it go without purchasing something. So I bought the Renewing Gentle Exfoliator since I'm lacking a scrub and the Clinique one isn't exactly sensitive skin friendly.




Shiseido
I originally wanted to get the 3D Face Creator but the MUA, Shawn introduced this product to me. This item covered my ruddy cheeks and even out my skintone so well that I was totally won over.

I was so lucky to have met Shawn that day. Shawn is the only Shiseido MUA for now and he has to run all over Singapore. He's really nice and patient when it comes to answering your queries, even if it sounded silly. Maybe because he doesn't have to hit sales target, he don't hard sell but instead, try to win you over with products that actually works. He's at Scotts for the whole of Dec 2009. Do drop by if you are interested.

That's all for now... Off to the next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment