Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Review/ Skincare: Origins - My 3 Skin Saviours



These are my 3 heavenly unsung heroes to good skin.. And it's time to give due recognition... I don't care what others have to say about these 3 products but they are my saving grace.. Particularly the Charcoal Mask and Drink Up.

During the few days of the month, when my skin is acting up like there's no tomorrow, these 3 will come out to play.

The charcoal mask is a thick creamy consistency that helps to deep cleanse my pores. After washing off, my skin feels very much cleaner, my pores look so much smaller and my skin is so smooth to touch.

Then I would slather on the Drink Up Mask and feel  the hydration seep through my cleansed pores. This mask has a runny consistency and spreading it is so easy..

After all this, I would follow up with my normal skincare regime and then do spot treatment on my outbreaks by putting a layer of Origins Spot Remover and then topping up with the Out of Trouble Mask...

The Out of Trouble Mask is a white creamy consistency that reminded me of some chinese medication that I use for my skin.

This combination always works when it comes to battling that few days of hormonal fluctuations and mood swings... And yes, I'm an ardent Origins fanatic...

Texture:

No comments:

Post a Comment