Sunday, December 20, 2009

Haul: Sasa - 19 Dec 2009

I had originally wanted to go for a movie today With Chen but Cathay's ticketing site was down for the whole afternoon. So, movie became dinner session instead.

The pasta place at B2 of Takashimaya serves some really good food. But I'm digressing.. Anyway, after dinner, I went over to the Sasa at Wisma Atria cos I was thinking of getting an eyeliner brush cos I lost my BB one.. In the end, I did a mini haul instead.



Shiseido Eyelash Curler
I've read raves about Shiseido Eyelash curlers but I'm not sure if this is the same one that is being hyped about. Anyway, out of curiosity, I decided to purchase it... Let me see how it well it levels up to my current Koji one.



Silk Whitia Hanfang Masks
This was labelled as "New" on the shelf although I don't really know how new is new. Anyway, I've used their Rose Mask before and had quite good experience. So I decided to get these "new" babies to try out. There is a promotion for "Buy 2 Get 1 Free". So I decided to get 3 different types to try out.



Biore Cleansing Oil
No particular reason why I bought this product other than I need a Cleaning Oil to remover makeup and it was the cheapest in the house given the volume. I don't place alot of emphasis on Cleansing Oils since all I need is a product that does a decent job of melting down makeup.



Cyber Colors Eyeliner Brush
Of course, not forgetting the main purpose that I walked into Sasa - an eyeliner brush. Haven't use this brand before so no comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment