Sunday, January 10, 2010

Haul: Isetan - 9 Jan 2010

Headed down to Isetan Scott today to redeem my points for Aqua Fusion (Morning) but was disappointed that they dont have stock for it.. So I redeemed the items first and have the nice girls at Clarins call me when the item is in.

Anyway, got persuaded by the sales lady to purchase their latest product in the Multi-Active range. I received the mailer few days prior and my interest was piqued. I figured it's time to venture into the realm of anti-aging. Understand from Evelyn (the Clarins girl) that this is actually an improved product from the original range.

The best thing is that I get double points if I buy 2 products from this range, not to mention the GWP. So I was enticed into getting it.. By the time I realised, I was already paying it... Good thing was that I has over $100 worth of Isetan which I used to offset my purchase. So didn't really burn a big hole in my bank account.

On top of that, I get a 4 piece Clarins GWP as my total purchase exceed some amount... (yeah, no idea how much in total..)

In addition, went by Kino and saw the samples for Lancome Blanc range being offered as GWP for Amica magazine and so decided to pick up a copy as I was thinking of trying out some whitening product for my sun spots. The magazine is an atas magazine with content that is rather boring to me. So, it's purely for the GWP.











No comments:

Post a Comment