Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What to wear? That is the question

Here are some of the things I know I will be bringing on my trip. I am leaving tonight to stay with my mom in Fayetteville, and then we are heading to Tulsa first thing in the morning, hoping we can fly out before the ice storm hits. I hear it is going to be quite CHILLY here in Arkansas...and it will be a low of 20 degrees at night in NYC, which is perfectly fine with me! I love a cold winter day, all bundled up in scarves and boots and jackets...walking around the most beautiful city in the world! I havent even started packing, except for in my mind. I thrive on procrastination...at least I tell myself that!
These are the things that are already in my suitcase in my mind...

warm, toasty, puffy jackets and vests

Rachel Pally dress, can be worn on or off the sholders
%50 off here



Joseph bought me these wonderful, comfy MIA boots for Christmas

Im sure there will be lots of leggings, skinny jeans, dresses and cardigans in tow!
I will bring back lots of pics!

ciao for now
Mo










No comments:

Post a Comment