Saturday, January 16, 2010

My new obsessions


I always love to know what works for other people before I buy...considering I am the take back queen. I have learned to not give a sh** about what the tellers think about me returning an item. I want what I want and I don't what I don't..it's not my fault their product sucked...anyways..little tangent there.

Here are a few things I have purchased and adore.

David Yurman Aviators

they are the best sunglasses I have ever owned, I know they are pricey, but I am not big on multiples, so I like to invest something and really love it

I am a total MAC convert




this quote...I have it on my desktop to remind me of how bad it sucks to feel like my clothing is tight...so therefore I have one less cookie..or no cookie at all.


Wii. We have so much fun kicking each other's butts on Mario Kart (just like back in the day with Nintendo 64 but much better...and you can actually use a wheel like you are really driving. The tennis is amazing too, I actually break a sweat b/c I get so into it. I haven't plugged in my Wii fit Plus, but super excited about it. Although I heard that it makes little comments when you get on and you have gained a few or haven't been on in awhile...that thing might be going through the window. I am not having some little cyber butthead tell me what's up! :)

Last but not least, the new Express Illustrator pants. I have always been a big Editor girl, but now I have switched to these. They are more tailored for a longer leaner look.

Hope you like these suggestions, I know I love reading other people's fashion experiences!
ciao for now
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment