Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Haul: Shiseido Sale

Got to know about the Shiseido Sale through Ling. I know I shouldn't be spending anymore but I just couldn't resist the urge when the prices were going so low....

So on top of the eyeshadow palette that I've been lemming for so long, I also got some other stuff along the way...



First up is the Shiseido Maquillage Clean Contrast Eyes 2 in BL743 (S$20.00). This is part of the 2008 Spring collection and it's the eyeshadow palette that I've been lemming for the longest time since my sister got it.. So, I was hoping that this item was on sale. As fate has it, J.Low was able to find it straight away when I told her!! What else can I explain this except for affinity?

The whole package in mint condition:




The palette out of the packaging..


The pretty inside...



And the instruction at the back of the packaging..


Next, is the 2 single eye shadows (S$7.00 ea) that I bought on my own...

Cream Eye Shadow in PK214 and Powder Eye Shadow in BL146




After that is Shiseido Luminizing Color Powder in L3 Golden Beige (S$20.00). I got this as I was looking for a contouring powder. And this was my answer to it.


The brush layer. The brush was kind of crappy...


And the bottom layer where the actual content is.. 3 shades of beige..


Lastly, a Benefiance sampler set (S$30.00). I have always wanted to try out this range but never got around to do it. So since there is a sampler set, I just grabbed it straight away.




The sale is definitely worth the effort. The sale items are relatively new and some are expiring only in 2013. So I'm very happy with my purchases.

I had originally wanted to get some Cle De Peau products but I really couldn't bear the stuffiness and plus, I was controlling my spending.. So I made a beeline for the cashier since I'm more than satisfied with my spoils..

There was also a counter for Majolica Majorca and ZA. They are drugstore lines under Shiseido and I saw huge price slashes for these 2 lines, which of course attracted a huge number of ladies..

No comments:

Post a Comment