Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Drugstore Hauls

Some random drugstore buys over the past week...

CanMake Cream Cheek Blush (S$17.90). Ever since my ma used her lipstick as blush on me eons ago, I've been intrigued by cream blushes. However, due to my skin sensitivity, I don't usually use blush since I already have this "natural" reddish tone on my cheeks.

Furthermore, I already have a nice Kose blush that my sister bought me as Christmas present last year.

But being in need of retail therapy, I bought this blush anyway. I got the 01 shade which is a very sheer shimmery pink with a faint peachy undertone since I have to be mindful not to overdo on my blush.


Next is Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes (S$9.50). I got this out of desperation. We were having our family portrait taken and the ladies who did our makeup went over the top on eyeshadows and eye liners. I had this huge patch of black eyeliner that I almost scared my own self in the mirror. Not to mention that the makeup that they used was causing an itch on the skin.

The cream cleanser that I brought along wasn't performing well and we had to go for a dinner after that. So, I had to run to the nearest Watson's and purchase this fuss-free makeup remover.

A sigh of relief swept through us when we finally can get the gaudy and bad quality makeup off our delicate faces.


The Ingredients...



Lastly, Tea Tree Blemish Stick (S$10.95). The SebaMed pimple gel that I bought wasn't what I would exactly term as "working". So I was thinking maybe this would help (hopefully).


Ingredients....


No comments:

Post a Comment