Friday, May 21, 2010

Hauls: Drugstore Finds

Aloha, more haul photos. :) This time, a trip to the local Drugstore, Watson's. Over the recent years, Watson's have expanded her products profile in Singapore at a very fast rate. Particularly the Japanese and Korean Drugstore brands. Hopefully, it would catch up with their counterparts in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Anyways, the items I bought...




First, a Scholl Feet File (S$7.75). I had one before but it broke and so, replacing with a new one. I have tried many products and this is the one that works best for me. Strong enough to rid the dead skincells, yet gentle enough to not cause any broken skin




Next is a new line of product that Watson's brought in. It's the Kiss Me range of false eyelashes (S$9.90). I bought something that looks less dramatic. By the way, does anyone know whether I should apply mascara when using false eyelases with criss-cross. If yes, how do I go about doing that?

By the way, this set comes with eyelash glue. I didn't see it because it was hidden by the opaque part of the packaging. I only saw it when I opened the box.



Next is Koji Eyelash Glue. I'm searching for a cheaper alternative to the Duo Eyelash Glue. And I had to get this tube when I saw it. It retails for S$2.90 and it's a small tube. So, even if it goes bad, I wont feel the heartache.




Up next is the Koji Mascara Protector and Comb (S$8.00). You use this during mascara applications so that mascara doesn't stain the eyelids. There's even a comb that you use to separate mascara clumps. Frankly speaking, I really feel that this is more of a marketing gimmick. A good to have contraption that we can live without. But since I've been trying to perfect the skill of applying mascara to my bottom lashes, I thought this little piece of tool would help me. Hopefully, it will.




Lastly, it's the SebaMed Clear Acne Anti-Pimple Gel (S$9.95). I've been getting some serious acne problems lately and needed some help with it. I wasn't keen on using Oxy as it is known to be very drying. So I got something milder. I've been using it since. As far as I'm concern, this might seem too mild when it comes to treating cystic pimples.



No comments:

Post a Comment