Thursday, June 10, 2010

Haul: Everyday Mineral Brushes



The Everyday Minerals (EDM) brushes that I ordered some time back via an online spree has finally arrived in the mail today. Hoot!

There has been many good reviews of the EDM brushes, and I had to have a go at them. Plus, EDM was offering a 45% off regular sized items. So, I was able to buy 2 for about the price of 1.

I bought the Flat Top Brush (USD10.00) and the Long Handled Kabuki Brush (USD10.00). They are two of the most raved brushes by beauty bloggers and beauty forums.

These brushes are made using cruelty-free bristles and renewable bamboo handles. So, not only are they great makeup tools, you are also doing your part to help save the environment.

The bristles are incredibly soft. So much better than my Sephora Bronzer brush.

A closer look at my new babies:




The Flat Top Brush



The top view. Sorry for the dirty brush. I was so excited upon receiving the brushes that I took out my foundation to try, without cleaning the brush. But I removed the foundation right away after testing the brush.



The Long Handled Kabuki Brush



Top view



That's all for now. I'm planning a mini giveaway as part of my BD celebration. But I haven been able to find time to shop for giveaway items. Will see how it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment