Sunday, June 13, 2010

Review and Rant

Now, I don't usually post about products that I don't like since I always believe that a product will always work for someone, just that it wasn't the case for me. But this product got me so irritated that I had to rant about it. It's wasn't about the performance, it was about the quality. Not to mention that it didn't perform on me either.

Remember I mentioned buying the Tea Tree Blemish Stick in one of my previous haul post?

First of all, I was kind of horrified and stumped by the packaging after opening the box. The product was housed in a packaging that was similar to that of a lip-gloss.

Imagine an acne product being packaged in such a way?! I know I should have checked, but who would have thought that a product in this category would be packaged in such conflicting way?

Imagine all the germs and bacteria that gets returned to the ENTIRE bottle of product after you have applied on your acne?!

I wouldn't be so frizzed up if it wasn't for the fact that this product is supposed to help you clear your blemishes, not aggravate it.

And so, I was especially carefully when taking out the product. I would dig out the product, dab on my clean hands before using my fingers to dab onto my acne area. But barely 2 weeks after opening the product, below was what I saw. There was some milky residue being formed near the opening of the bottle.



Is this supposed to be happening? I really don't know. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm not going use this anymore. Back to my Origins Spot Remover. It has never failed me, except for the price. But given what I've gone through, I'm going back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment