Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lemmings: Samsung TL225 Dual LCD Camera



Ok, this post has absolutely NOTHING to do with beauty or makeup. I saw the commercial for this camera on TV and I've been lemming for it since!!! This camera features a dual LCD, with the second LCD on the front. It can be activated so that you would be able to do self-portraits more accurately and beautifully. Perfect for the lone traveler and those who loves to do camwhoring.

To top up it's appeal, it features a Panaromic lens, 12Megapix and a animate cartoon that we can activate on the second LCD screen to capture a child's attention when taking their photos so that they'll face the lens. Oh manz, so lemming for this. But my current camera is working really fine and I've been satisfied with it all along. Maybe I'll get this when my current camera breaks down.

No comments:

Post a Comment