Monday, July 5, 2010

Look what they got for me. . . .

June is my birthday month and it was a month filled with food feasting, gatherings and girlie sessions. Of course, not forgetting the lovelies that my friends got for me. Yeah! I love you all!!!


First up is Dior's 5-color Eyeshadow# 539. I had wanted to get this palette during the last Metro sale but decided against it. My darlings bought it for me instead. I love you all!!


The beautiful inside.. Sorry for the upside-down logo. Lighting was bad and I had to use my laptop's screen backlight to help illuminate.. Giving it a more accurate color.



Next is the Clarins Lip Balm. I've never tried this product before so this would be my first. Ling eats through this like nobody's business.


Lastly, is LHK's Birdnests+Collagen Supplements. My best pal, J.Yeo bought this for me after a discussion on which store has a better product. I told her to try the LHK one and let me know if it's good so that I can buy for myself. She ended up buying one pack for me.. Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment