Saturday, September 25, 2010

Haul: Duty-Free and Fancl

These items were bought way back in early August but they were stashed in a corner of my room and I had almost forgotten about them until I ran out of my Clinique's Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm, and I have to open a new bottle of makeup remover.

I've decided to switch to Shu Uemura after reading the raves and recommendations from skincare gurus such as 牛爾... I ended up buying additional items on top of the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil.

For the uninitiated, please note that compared to Duty Free, a lot of items are actually cheaper when bought during the Metro 20% sales. Not to forget the additional Metro dollars that can be converted to shopper cheques.

However, due to kindness of my friends, I get very good prices from Duty Free. Of course, I don't usually like to trouble them unless I need to get really expensive stuff, or things that are not available at regular retail counters, such as traveler exclusives.

Being the fickle me, I decided to get 2 types in smaller bottles to try out, and to see whether they live up to the hype and raves.

The purplish version for Whitening purposes:


The green version with supposedly anti-aging properties.


The next item is what got me so excited, it's the Dior Carnage Collection. It's a palette of 8 eye shadows and is a Krisflyer traveler's exclusive. So it's only available on SQ flights and Duty Free. For swatches and more pictures, please visit Ling's blog. She was the one who sparked my lemming for this.

The palette in it's pristine plastic packaging


Next up is my Fancl haul that I got along with my sister's birthday present.
The Summer 2010 Eyeshadow Palette.

I got 2 of the above. 1 for my sister, the other is meant as Christmas present for a good friend.

Fancl HTC Collagen in Powder form

This is meant for myself. I believe this is a new product. I've tried the drink and pills but not the powder form. Will try out and review after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment