Thursday, September 23, 2010

LuxAsia Haul.....

This is way overdue, like the next few entries to come... This entry would be focusing on the items that I bought during the LuxAsia sale. True to be told, I was kind of disappointed by the sale, given the short shelf life of many items. I wasn't exactly pleased with the condition of many items. I've learnt my lesson, instead of spending money on something dirt cheap and end up not daring to use the products, I rather wait for departmental store sales to get the items I want. At least I'm guaranteed of the quality of the products.

The Helicopter view. There were other stuff but I've given them away by the time I found time to take the pictures.


First item, Phytomer Radiant Complexion Program Start-up Kit (S$3.00). Phytomer is a salon brand and this kit offers a trial of the product without commiting too much money. J.Low saw an auntie that took one whole bag of these kits.


Next is the Guerlain Pearly White Foundation in 031 (S$18.00). I think I bought a little too fair for my skin. However, it isn't too obvious and so, I guess it's alright.

The next one was a total disappointment. It's the Guerlain Issima Foundation (S$10.00). The foundation had already separated when I opened the bottle and the consistency was of a type that I don't really want to take the risk with. Totally wasted my money on this...


The next one is REN Multi-Mineral Pore Minimising Detox Mask. I wanted to try a new cleansing mask and came across this product. Have heard good revies of this product before and decided to get it. And the expiry date is way back to 2012.


Coming up is Decleor Ultra Soothing Cream. This is also a salon brand and I came across this brand some years back when I went to facial with another friend. The facial gave me good results but I later signed up with another facial salon using Dermalogica and I haven't revisited that facial salon since. My skin sensitivity sometimes will strike so hard that I'll feel absolutely helpless and lost. So, bought this cream and see if it'll help my worst times to come.



Next is the Lancaster Infinite Bronze Blush Variation in Natural. I totally love the various shades of blushes.

Next one is a RMK makeup base. The one that I have in my stash is the more watery version. So I decided to get the creamier version to see whether it works just as good.

The next item is the Phytomer Seaweed Soap. No particular reason why I bought this item. The price was good and so decided to try this out. I might make it into a giveaway, we shall see.


The last item is Calvin Klein Eternity set. This was also a disappointment. The shower wash and body lotion tubes had already turned yellow. And for the perfume, the liquid had already turned yellowish and the smell was muted and somewhat different from the Eternite that I'm used to. Probably there are some chemical changes due to age.


Lastly, Guy Laroche was on sale and I bought 4 card holders and 1 key pouches to give away as Christmas presents.


On the whole, this was not exactly the best warehouse sale that I've been to. I've been to better ones. Would be more careful when I go for future LuxAsia sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment