Monday, September 20, 2010

Icecream!

I'm trying to blog as much as i can hahaha
short posts!

Dinner with the og ppl at holland v (:
we had everything with fries! not too awesome i'll say. The pork chop's quite tough!





i had avocado icecream! so unique right! hehe

(Y)





GGG outing at 313 marche! I'm really quite a suagu! I've never been to marche before hahahaha but the food's really not bad. had fun with my girls (:


ice cream at gelare (Y) after dinner!





Evonnie's day :D


this is cute evonnie and stitch from hk (:



we love flame!

B&J ice cream after dinner! strawberry cheesecake :D i really love it omg. i'm totally not a strawberry fan, but this is really good (:

As seen, I've been having icecream after dinner. DAMN sinful ): but who says no to ice cream! hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment