Friday, November 19, 2010

Haul: Crabtree and Evelyn Annual VIP Sale 2010



Yes yes yes!!! It's the annual Crabtree and Evelyn sale for VIP members. This is the time when their already value-for-money Christmas sets go even cheaper with VIP discount of 30%!!!

My BFF, Ling, happens to be their VIP member and she was kind enough to bring me along.

I specially took leave on that and arrived early. In 2009, their 10-pc handcream sampler set sold out islandwide within a day and I wasn't going to let that happen to me again this year.

I arrived before the Taka store opened and there was already a long queue. And by the time Ling got in, we wiped out the last few boxes of the 10-pc handcream sets. Yes, it's that popular.

This is definitely a sale that you cannot conquer alone. Women with BFF and husbands in toll. While one chose the items, the other (usually the hubby) will start to make a beeline for the cashier.

Total combined damaged came up to a whopping SGD992. I got a shock when the credit card slip came and I bet we were already small spenders as compared to others. But well, it's a once-in-year thingy. Plus I get to settle the remainder Christmas shopping within the day. Win-win situation.

My conquests after loot distribution

The bill

Alright, that's all for now... Happy Holidays and start your Christmas shopping EARLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment