Saturday, November 27, 2010

Haul: Tangs - IPSA Pure Protect Foundation + Pore Clear Base



Tangs was having their closed door Christmas Preview Sale on 16 Nov 2010 and I decided to get the Ipsa foundation that I've been lemming for so long now.

The crowd wasn't as bad as I thought when I got there in the evening and I went straight to the counter. I was contemplating between the liquid and cream foundation but I went for the liquid in the end as I liked the texture better.

IPSA Pure Protect Liquid Foundation in 100
SGD63.00 - Available at Tangs Orchard

The BA matched me to 100, the lightest available shade and I was kind of taken aback since I usually sit on the second lightest shade instead of the lightest. However, the BA explained to me that since I'm more inclined towards neutral, 100 suits me the best. She tested on my jawline and I have to agree with her.

I've already opened the bottle to try as I write this post.  And the foundation matched my skintone perfectly! It almost became my dupable HG until it started to melt on me by afternoon. But it does have a lot of potential.Will do a review entry on it when I find time.


IPSA Pore Clear Base
SGD48.00 - Available at Tangs Orchard

I also bought their Pore Clear Base. This is supposed to help fill my pores and cover light freckles. As usual, it's the pores that I'm more concerned about.


IPSA Foundation Sponge
SGD13.00 - Available at Tangs Orchard

Lastly, I got the foundation sponge to top up to SGD150.00 to enjoy a direct 10% off on top of the Tangs 12% rebate.



As usual, the BA stuffed me with lots of their latest Metalbolizer sample to try out.

For those interested in Ipsa products, please note that the one and only one Ipsa counter in the whole of Singapore is located at Tangs Orchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment