Friday, August 1, 2008



Kristi and I at Stir

We have the best friends ever!

My best friend Kristi just got engaged! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I just want to do everything myself! I guess I get to plan a wedding all over again..fun fun! We are planning a trip to Chicago for her bachelorette party. I have been trying to call the Oprah show b/c the ticket office just opened back up for the new fall season, but I have been reading some blogs and it seems like I might be up for some serious waiting, calling, waiting and calling some more. I have read some comments that say they have tried for years and cannot get tickets. OMG! I dont know if I can handle it. I love you Oprah but seriously....you are not the POPE!

I will keep you updated on how that goes.

I gotta go, headed to the lake once again! so excited

Ciao!

Monica



No comments:

Post a Comment