Monday, September 28, 2009

10 Pan Challenge...

Here the list of items that I'll have to finish before I can buy a new product. There are some staples / HG that I can't live without and hence, they are not part of the challenge. If they do run out, I will have to go out and stock them up. Since most of my items are small sample size version, I've up the challenge to a 15 Pans. Eeehaww!

So, here's my first 5 challenge items.
  1. DHC Mini Facial Soap. Great for Gym sessions.
  2. Haba Sqalene Face Oil. Small bottle goes a long way..
  3. Origins: Constant Comfort. A product that has already EOL and I cant bear to use it all up at once. But oh well, it'll go bad if I dont use it.
  4. Dermalogica Cream Cleanser. Came together with a sampler pack. Will use that once I finish up the DHC Mini Facial Soap.
  5. Chic Choc Cream Cleanser sample. Got this from a magazine I got sometime back.

My HG / Staples not part of this challenge. Anytime they run out, I've to stock them up.
  • Clinique: Liquid Facial Soap Mild
  • Kose: Sekkisei
  • Laneige: Skin Renew - Perfect Renew Skin Refiner
  • Clarins: Aqua Essence Evening Infusion
  • Clarins: Aqua Essence Morning Energy
  • Estee Lauder: Idealist - Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
  • Origins:  Dr Andrew Weil's Plantidote Serum
  • Clarins: Hydraquench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase
  • Aesop:  Oil Free Facial Hydrating Serum
  • Origins: A Perfect World White Tea Skin Guardian
  • Clarins: Hydraquench Smoothing Gel
  • Laneige: Skin Renew - Perfect Renew Emulsion
  • Aesop:  Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Eye Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment