Thursday, September 24, 2009

SEXY Amber Rose Naughty by Nature








Amber Rose debuted in Smooth Magazine, and she was getting all kinds of attention as that ‘bald chick with the curves’ as one of the lead video vixens in Ludarcris’s music video, “What Them Girls Like.” I posted her skanz and feature, Rough Rider.  A few days later Media Takeout and Bossip exploded with news linking her and Kanye West as an item (everyone kidnapped those skanz and few linked back to papa).
Fast forward six months and Amber is hitting the pages of Elle Magazine leaving little doubt that cutting her hair and doing her own thing clearly was on point. Kanye West is credited with the styling in the Elle feature, but Amber says this on the subject…
We’re total opposites. He’ll pick out something and I’ll be like, ‘Oh God, I don’t like that at all.’ And then I ‘ll pick something and he’ll be like ‘Babe, just…no.’ I’m more electric pink and bright yellow. And Kanye’s more like nude and bone. Like, bone is his favorite color. I’m like, whose favorite color is bone?
Amber signed a contract with Ford modeling agency, is studying acting, and is considering launching a line of sunglasses. Honestly, the last idea sounds inspired because if there is one thing I think of when I think of Amber or Kanye it’s big sunglasses.
Keep up with Amber on her Twitter.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment