Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Video Vixen Vanessa Veasley: The Hour Glass







Venessa Veasley is back in the pages of Show after premiering in issue #1. This video vixen hails from Philly, educated in ATL and hustling in the modeling game in Miami. She’s got a number of magazines and videos under her belt but she hasn’t let it go to her head. Vanessa says…


I’m re-defining the “Girl Next Door.” I’m not a flake and I don’t put myself above others because I’m a model. I party in VIP with a bottle of Vueve, but I also hold it down at the baseball game with a cold beer. I’m approachable. But don’t get it fucked up; I look like my pictures unlike some other chicks out there.
Vanessa got a taste of the wide world as girl traveling Europe with her father, Gerald Veasley, a jazz musician. Vanessa says…


…discovered a whole world out there full of cultures and experiences that seemed to be waiting for me. So I try to get wherever I can now. I love going new places and trying new things.





No comments:

Post a Comment