Sunday, September 20, 2009

In the search for fun fall finds...these are my new purchases



William Rast Stella Bootcut jeans...my absolute favorite purchase for Fall

American Apparel leggings and t shirts in EVERY color..so fun, casual, comfy and chic



Forever 21 (Love 21 contemporary) tunic, perfect with leggings or my new jeans...work or play


Louis Vittoun damier NeverFull bag, the perfect accessory




a great animal print cardigan goes with everything




Cole Hann with Nike Air technology...OMG I can walk around all day in these with out DYING.
In real estate I am constantly in and out of the car and in and out of houses and my feet really suffer...but since I bought these in bronze mettalic patent leather I have been soooo relieved!
I DONT DO FLATS so I really needed these shoes for work!


I mean....so cozy





I thought this little slip dress was perfect for layering and for those oh so short dress or shirts you want to make into dresses...feminine and flirty.


I still feel like I havent even scratched the surface of all the new fall trends, some I think I will tackle and some are better left to the super skinny Nicole Richie's of the world
What I want to find:
Purple shoes/boots
biker boots (I need them before Bike Blues BBQ next week!)
faux fur vest
sholder pads (I just havent seen anything modern enough to not look like a complete idiot!)
Not so much:
Over the knee boots (I think I would look squatty)
patent leather shiny leggings ( I just think I would look like a hooker)


Here's to the constant quest for the next fun find!
Happy Shopping!
ciao-
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment