Sunday, February 20, 2011

Haul / Makeup: Dior - Diorshow 360


I've wanting to try out the Dior Mascara after seeing how good it performed after getting the sampler set. And so, when I got some Metro Shopper Cheques, I decided to go for the Diorshow Waterproof Mascara.

But the SA recommended me their latest product in their Mascara arsenal instead, the Diorshow 360. It comes with a mechanical brush that rotates at the flick of the switch. Intrigued by the rotating brush and seeing that the price difference is not that great, I decided to go for this product instead.

Retails at SGD62.00 but I had SGD40.00 worth of shopper cheque. So in the end, I paid SGD22.00 for it only.

Will try and review this out when I can find time to do some serious eye makeup. These days, I just apply a thin layer of cream eyeshadow and I'm out of the house.



The insides. The brush and product is packed separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment