Friday, February 25, 2011

Haul / Skincare: Metro 20% Sale - SK-II & Laneige

Haul photos again... I headed down to the Metro 20% sale today as I needed to restock my Laneige Perfect Renew Skin Refiner (120ml) @ SGD53.00 before discount. I'm almost done with the 3rd bottle and it's a staple in my skincare regime now.



Next up is the SK-II Skin Power Start Program set @ SGD134.00 before discount. I've been lusting after the SK-II Skin Signature ever since my sis passed me a sample of it to try. Totally no outbreaks, calmed and make my skin radiant. So after doing some math, I decided it was worth the money to purchase the set.

Set comes with the following:
  1. Skin Signature with spatula - 50g
  2. Facial Treatment Essence - 30ml
  3. Skin Signature 3D Defining Mask - 1 pc
  4. Cotton Pads - 30







No comments:

Post a Comment