Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sale: Tangs - Only the Best Closed Door Preview on 10 Feb 2011

Just got mailer. Tangs is having a Closed Door Preview Sale on 10th Feb 2011. 12% Rebate for Citibank Cardmembers.

Word has it that Burberry Beauty (Her World Report) was to be launched in Tangs Orchard in Jan 2011 but no news so far. I do hope the counter would be up by then. I would really want to get the foundation. The price of SGD77.00 might be a little steep. But I would rather pay a little more to get a good match than to guess via online swatches and get the wrong shade. They are not cheap to begin with.

Based on swatches by CafeMakeup,  I think I would sit between Trench 4 & 6. But I can't be sure. Would really want to go down to the counter to be matched instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment