Friday, August 13, 2010

Haul: Isetan 38th Anniversary Sale

The Isetan Anniversary sale is an annual event of the year that loyal patrons look forward to. The heavily marked down specials are things that people queue up for.

So, although I was on a no buy embargo, I decided to go ahead to get the Laneige Hydra Solution Cream. It was going for S$38.00 instead of the usual S$68.00 and in addition, I get a 5 piece GWP for this purchase. Not to mention that I get a additional 10% off S$38.00.

I had asked Ling to help me get the it since I wasn't sure if I can control myself and NOT succumb to temptations. But I wasn't able to answer Ling's call to confirm the purchase as I was in a meeting.

And so, being the Kiasu Singaporean, I decided to pop by the Wisma Laneige counter during lunch as they cannot reserve the item for me.


Bad idea.

I ended up spending a bomb on ~H20+ products. I've always like this brand for some unknown reasons. Maybe it's the scent, maybe it's the colors but nevertheless, I was drawn to it.

Since Isetan was offering 10% off, and it's the only place that carries ~H20+, other than the spartan counter at CityLink, I decided to try it out.

In the end, I got the Face Oasis Plus Hydrating Fluid SPF15 (S$74.40) and Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment (S$63.20). I also got a whole set of sizable samples as GWP with my purchases.





GWP from left to right:
  • Water Bank Cream 2_Ex
  • Professional Makeup Remover Multi Cleanser
  • Water Bank Essence_Ex
  • Balancing Emulsion 2_Ex
  • Power Essential Skin Refiner Light_Ex






GWP from left to right:
  • Hydrating Marine Moisture Mask
  • Marine Cleansing Gel
  • Hand and Nail Cream
  • Hydrating Body Butter
  • Sea Marine Body Scrub
  • Face Oasis Cleansing Water

No comments:

Post a Comment